Do you like to participate in challenging projects where collaboration is key?
Do you want to be part of a team where your opinion is important?
Environment & Conditions
Open office, young and passionate team, free access to our onsite gym.
Training opportunities, competitive salary, collective insurance.
Flexible hours, free parking, international customers, work-life balance.
All in a Day’s Work
- Use technologies such as Java / J2EE, JBoss, EJB, Spring Boot, JPA, JTA, MySQL, API in REST, GIT and Jira
- Build APIs in REST
- Contribute to the development of software architecture and/or micro service an asset
- Design and implement software solutions for our business logic services (Business Logic Layer)
- Work in object-oriented and with relational databases
What We Are Looking for
- Capable of self-evaluation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or DEC in computer science
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to communicate in English
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.