Would you like to be part of a dynamic team and work on international projects? We are looking for people to join our talented team. We are looking for motivated BackEnd developers to collaborate with the research and development team.
For more than 10 years, Myca has been offering cloud technologies to doctors and other healthcare professionals in the United States. Its products include electronic medical record (EMR) software, a practice management system and a patient portal.
With its expertise in developing relevant software for the medical industry, Myca has diversified to provide tailored solutions to new markets around the world.
- Passionate team
- A work-family balance (adjustment of the work schedule)
- Forget the traffic; work from home
- Interesting projects, international
- Paid training
- Competitive salary
- On-site gym
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Leave paid between Christmas and New Year
- Free parking
- Bike path nearby
- Open office environment
Your main responsibilities are:
- Design and implement software solutions for our Business Logic Layer services;
- Work in object-oriented and with relational database;
- Participate in technology analysis and recommendations;
- Collaborate with other R & D members to introduce new features required.
Java / J2EE, JBoss, EJB, Spring Boot, JPA, JTA, MySQL, API in REST, GIT, and Jira
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming;
- Skills to build APIs in REST;
- Experience in software architecture and / or micro service an asset;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or DEC in computer science;
- To communicate in English.
- Capable of self-evaluation
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.