Would you like to be part of a dynamic team and work on international projects? We are looking for people to join our talented team. We are looking for a motivated DevOps to collaborate with the research and development team.
For more than 10 years, Myca has been offering cloud technologies to doctors and other healthcare professionals in the United States. Its products include electronic medical record (EMR) software, a practice management system and a patient portal.
With its expertise in developing relevant software for the medical industry, Myca has diversified to provide tailored solutions to new markets around the world.
- Passionate team
- A work-family balance (adjustment of the work schedule)
- Forget the traffic; work from home
- Interesting projects, international
- Paid training
- Competitive salary
- On-site gym
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Leave paid between Christmas and New Year
- Free parking
- Bike path nearby
- Open office environment
Your main responsibilities are:
- Administer, maintain and update the various development and continuous integration tools (CI / CD): Jira, GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory;
- Set up and support the software infrastructure necessary for the functionalities and integrations required by the product;
- Prepare and maintain development, test and production machines;
- Work in a Linux environment.
Gitlab, Jira, Jenkins, Artifactory, Linux, Python, Bash
- You are passionate about technology;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash);
- CI / CD experience with GitLab, Jenkins;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience and knowledge of the Agile method, an asset;
- DEC or BAC in computer science or the equivalent;
- To communicate in English.
- Capable of self-evaluation
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.