Would you like to be part of an experienced team and work for an agile company? We are looking for people to join our talented team. We are looking for motivated Front End developers to collaborate with the research and development team.
🌈 In these times of COVID-19, our Hello Health platform is helping more than ever our heroes of today to do their job effectively and slow down the pandemic. Myca is actively engaged in the evolution of its medical platform to provide better tools for healthcare professionals.
By joining our team, you will participate in the development, continuous improvement and maintenance of our products.
For more than 10 years, Myca has been offering cloud technologies to doctors and other healthcare professionals in the United States. Its products include electronic medical record (EMR) software, a practice management system and a patient portal.
With its expertise in developing relevant software for the medical industry, Myca has diversified to provide tailored solutions to new markets around the world.
- Passionate team
- A work-family balance (adjustment of the work schedule)
- Forget the traffic; work from home
- Interesting projects, international
- Paid training
- Competitive salary
- On-site gym
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Leave paid between Christmas and New Year
- Free parking
- Bike path nearby
- Open office environment
Your main responsibilities are:
- Develop the interfaces of a Web application
- Participate in the writing of Selenium automated tests
- Contribute to the elaboration of the software’s architecture
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or DEC in computer science;
- To communicate in English.
- Capable of self-evaluation
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.