Do you like to participate in challenging projects where collaboration is key?
Do you want to be part of a team where your opinion is important?
Environment & Conditions
Open office, young and passionate team, free access to our onsite gym.
Training opportunities, competitive salary, collective insurance.
Flexible hours, free parking, international customers, work-life balance.
All in a Day’s Work
- Code business logic in Java/J2EE
- Develop services with JBoss, Spring Boot, EJB, JTA, JPA
- Use MySQL database
- Make APIs in REST
- Contribute to the elaboration of the software’s architecture
- Use tools such as GIT, Jira and Slack
What We Are Looking for
- Ease of adaptation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or DEC in computer science
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to communicate in English
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.