Do you like to participate in challenging projects where collaboration is key?
Do you want to be part of a team where your opinion is important?
Environment & Conditions
Open office, young and passionate team, free access to our onsite gym.
Training opportunities, competitive salary, collective insurance.
Flexible hours, free parking, international customers, work-life balance.
All in a Day’s Work
- Support the Continuous Integration (CI) process and its tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and scripting
- Prepare and maintain development, test and production environments
- Ensure that application configurations are managed properly
- Coordinate software releases and deployment processes
- Work in a Linux environment
- Use tools such as GIT, Jira and Slack
What We Are Looking for
- Ease of adaptation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or DEC in computer science
- Basic programming knowledge, Perl / Python an asset
- Knowledge of Linux
- Interest in the Cloud an asset
- Ability to communicate in English
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.