Would you like to be part of a dynamic team and work on international projects? We are looking for people to join our talented team. We are looking for a motivated QA Developer to collaborate with the research and development team.
For more than 10 years, Myca has been offering cloud technologies to doctors and other healthcare professionals in the United States. Its products include electronic medical record (EMR) software, a practice management system and a patient portal.
With its expertise in developing relevant software for the medical industry, Myca has diversified to provide tailored solutions to new markets around the world.
- Passionate team
- A work-family balance (adjustment of the work schedule)
- Forget the traffic; work from home
- Interesting projects, international
- Paid training
- Competitive salary
- On-site gym
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Leave paid between Christmas and New Year
- Free parking
- Bike path nearby
- Open office environment
Your main responsibilities are:
- Track test results
- Write new automated tests using Selenium
- Participate in the analysis of new features
- Identify, document and track encountered problems
- Identify opportunities to improve quality processes already in place
- Use tools such as GIT and Jira
Selenium, Gitlab, Jira
- Knowledge of automated test programming
- DEC or BAC in computer science or the equivalent;
- To communicate in English.
- Capable of adaptation
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.