Do you like to participate in challenging projects where collaboration is key?
Do you want to be part of a team where your opinion is important?
Environment & Conditions
Open office, young and passionate team, free access to our onsite gym.
Training opportunities, competitive salary, collective insurance.
Flexible hours, free parking, international customers, work-life balance.
All in a Day’s Work
- Track test results
- Write new automated tests using Selenium
- Participate in the analysis of new features
- Identify, document and track encountered problems
- Identify opportunities to improve quality processes already in place
- Use tools such as GIT, Jira and Slack
What We Are Looking for
- Ease of adaptation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or DEC in computer science
- Knowledge of automated test programming
- Ability to communicate in English
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.