Would you like to be part of an experienced team and work for an agile company? We are looking for people to join our talented team. We are looking for a motivated Quality Assurance Specialist to collaborate with the research and development team.
🌈 In these times of COVID-19, our Hello Health platform is helping more than ever our heroes of today to do their job effectively and slow down the pandemic. Myca is actively engaged in the evolution of its medical platform to provide better tools for healthcare professionals.
By joining our team, you will participate in the development, continuous improvement and maintenance of our products.
For more than 10 years, Myca has been offering cloud technologies to doctors and other healthcare professionals in the United States. Its products include electronic medical record (EMR) software, a practice management system and a patient portal.
With its expertise in developing relevant software for the medical industry, Myca has diversified to provide tailored solutions to new markets around the world.
- Passionate team
- A work-family balance (adjustment of the work schedule)
- Forget the traffic; work from home
- Interesting projects, international
- Paid training
- Competitive salary
- On-site gym
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Leave paid between Christmas and New Year
- Free parking
- Bike path nearby
- Open office environment
Your main responsibilities are:
- Track test results
- Execute tests and validate new features
- Participate in the analysis of new features
- Identify, document and track encountered problems
- Identify opportunities to improve quality processes already in place
- Use tools such as GIT, Jira and Teams
Linux, Gitlab, Jira and Teams
- Test programming knowledge
- Experience with Linux
- Experience and knowledge of agile method an asset
- You have information technology training or you have the knowledge needed to perform tests on Web applications or you have experience as technical support level 2
- Skills to programming
- To communicate in English.
- Capable of adaptation
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.