Interested in working on international projects?
Are you a Web developer with a marketing profile?
Can you run circles around SEO tools?
Environment & Conditions
Open office, young and passionate team, free access to our onsite gym.
Training opportunities, competitive salary, collective insurance.
Flexible hours, free parking, international customers, work-life balance.
All in a Day’s Work
- Create and maintain responsive WordPress websites
- Respond to internal requests and participate in the management of our various Web communities
- Propose and develop digital and SEO strategies, according to business objectives
- Create HTML emails, landing pages and other B2B resources
- Optimize and leverage internal technology to efficiently generate marketing leads
- Build, measure, learn: Generate monthly SEO reports and measure results
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to contribute to the progress of the various projects
- Increase the company's visibility on social networks and other relevant sites
- Use tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Suite Adobe, Hubspot, Salesforce, Sharepoint
What We Are Looking for
- Ease of adaptation
- College degree in computer science, multimedia integration or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant experience related to the function (web integration, search engine optimization, development, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Web and accessibility standards and social networks
- Ability to communicate and write in English
- Interest in Web design
- A desire to learn
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.